Tapas Tour and Sightseeing in Seville
Topic: Culinary sightseeing in Seville
When: Our Sightseeing Tapas Tour Seville takes place daily
Duration: 5 hours
Preis: 45 €
Discount: 10% for children up to 14, 10% extra discount if the tapas tour is booked as a group tour
At a glance
- 20:00h: meeting point Plaza del Salvador in the enter of the city.
- 20:15h: appetizer with drink at Plaza del Salvador. Introduction to Andalusian gastronomy.
- 21:15h: sightseeing in the old town.
- 21:45h: tapas dinner with drinks in a retsaurant with typical Andalusian cuisine in the center of the city. Lecture about food culture and eating habits of the sevillanos.
- 23:30h: sightseeing in the center of the city.
- 00:00h: drink in open air bar with terrace or pub (depending on season and weather)- Lecture about Seville's nightlife, fun. Evening's coming to its end.
The tour shifts one hour forward in the summer months. Meeting point is then at 21: 00h and all other activities one hour later.
- Appetizers (Olives, cheese, Iberian ham, prwns, shrimps etc.)
- 3 Tapas (typical Andalusian cuisine, your choice)
- 4 drinks (wine, beer, refreshment)
- tour guide
- sightseeing tour in English
- extra meals and drinks
- transfer to the starting point of the tour and vice versa
- accident insurance